Dedicated and Knowledgeable Staff
From the Children’s Center’s dedicated teachers to our administrators, we are all committed to:
- Provide a secure, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
- Developing lifelong relationships and creating family solutions that enhance the quality of life for our children and their families.
- Providing a fun, challenging environment that strengthens children’s emerging physical, social-emotional, cognitive and language skills, to prepare your child for kindergarten and beyond.
- Create a respectful, nurturing and caring relationship that allow children to feel valued and loved.
- Allow our children to follow their natural interests and express themselves creatively through our hands-on, sensory-oriented activities.
- Training staff and administrators to complete a minimum of 25 hours yearly of early education training.
To see this philosophy in action, visit a Children’s Center near you.